Roll call showed the following members present on this date. Burnell, Wills, Schwartz, Hoffman, Kuck and Stienecker. Also present were Mayor Pape, Solicitor Smith, Chief of Police Harrod, Village Administrator York and Fiscal Officer Gast.
Visitors were Angie Weaver representing The Evening Leader and Margie Wuebker representing The Daily Standard.
Minutes from the October 26 meeting were approved with the following change: Page 1, paragraph 7 – change 7:55 p.m. to 6:55 p.m. Motion by Wills, seconded by Hoffman. All ayes.
Mayor Pape made the following announcements in the Mayor’s Report:
- Announced the NB-NK Rotary Christmas Tree Lighting will be Dec. 2, 2010 at 6:30 p.m.
- Reported fines, fees and forfeitures for the month of $877.70.
- Reported Cider Time sponsored by the Sons of the American Legion and the NB EMS was a success.
- Asked for a moment of silence for deceased fireman Fred Opperman.
- Village Administrator York updated Council on various projects within the Village.
First reading ORDINANCE 2010-11-26 an ordinance to amend Ordinance 2008-10-21, Section 1, (A), (2) by increasing the rate for 201 cu. ft. and over to $2.40 per hundred cu. ft. Motion by Kuck. Second by Stienecker. All ayes.
Wills made a motion to adjourn at 6:50 p.m. Second by Hoffman. All ayes.
Diane Gast, Fiscal Officer