Roll call showed the following members present on this date. Burnell, Wills, Schwartz, Hoffman, Kuck and Stienecker. Also present were Mayor Pape, Solicitor Smith, Village Administrator York and Fiscal Officer Gast.
Visitors were Angie Weaver representing The Evening Leader and Margie Wuebker representing The Daily Standard.
Minutes from the October 12 meeting were approved with a motion by Burnell, seconded by Kuck. All ayes.
Hoffman made a motion to approve a total expenditure for the month of $847,984.89. Second by Stienecker. All ayes.
Mayor Pape made the following announcements in the Mayor’s Report:
- Announced the TV show Modern Marvels will be spotlighting the Worlds Largest Pumpkin Pie on Nov. 5, 2010.
- Reported fines, fees and forfeitures for the month of $1612.00.
- Announced Trick or Treat will be October 28 from 6:00-7:30.
- Announced Cider Time will be October 31 starting at 1:00 and sponsored by the Sons of the American Legion and the NB EMS.
- Village Administrator York updated Council on various projects within the Village.
Kuck made a motion to suspend the rule. Second by Burnell. All ayes. ORDINANCE 2010-10-25 amending Appropriation Ordinance 2010-1-1 by transferring $5000.00 from the Income Tax Fund into the Lockkeepers Fund for operation and maintenance. Motion by Burnell. Second by Kuck. All ayes.
Adjournment followed at 7:55 p.m. with a motion by Wills. Second by Schwartz. All ayes.
Diane Gast, Fiscal Officer