Address: 
2 N. Washington St.
New Bremen, OH 45869
Contact: 
Mark Dominik
Phone: 
(419) 629.2336
Email: 
schwnb@bright.net

Schwieterman Pharmacies began serving the people of Auglaize County in 1916. Urban Schwieterman purchased the building and business from J.H. Hoffman in 1916. Hoffman had operated the pharmacy from 1894 until 1916. The New Bremen location is one of the longest running pharmacies in the country with over 110 years of serving its patrons. Urban Schwieterman passed away in 1945; at that time his wife Corrine took over the store until their son, David was ready to lead the company in 1954. Schwieterman's remained a single store operation until 1973, when the Coldwater location opened. Four more stores have been added: St. Marys, Minster, Wapakoneta and Cridersville. Schwieterman Pharmacies are now owned by several individuals who are vigilantly carrying on the tradition of service and customer care that started back in 1916. Our Mission: To offer the customers in our area all of their healthcare needs and services in a professional manner.