Sealed bids will be received by the Village of New Bremen, PO Box 27, 214 N. Washington Street, New Bremen, OH 45869, until 1100 am, local time, on Wednesday, February 4, 2015, for the sale of the following equipment and surplus or impounded vehicles:
- 2010 Ford Crown Victoria police interceptor, VIN 2FABP7BV4AX101587
- 2008 Ford Crown Vic police interceptor, VIN 2FAFP71V38X162992
- 1996 Pontiac Grand Am, VIN 1G2NW52T1TC824816
- 1999 Honda Accord, VIN 1HGCG5657XA032782
- 1982 Ford F-150 pickup, VIN 1FTCF1032CNA30832
- 2002- “AMERICAN ROAD” leaf machine s/n 4004 (trailer type unit)
Said vehicles may be inspected Monday-Friday from 8 am-12 noon and 1230 pm-330 pm at the New Bremen Wastewater Treatment Plant, North Walnut Street. The leaf machine is located at the former electric department building, South Herman Street.
Said vehicles and equipment are being sold variously with a standard, salvage, or unclaimed/abandoned title and are offered “as is” without any guarantees or representations. The Village of New Bremen reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals, and to waive any irregularities in the bidding process. In the event that the high bidder defaults on said purchase, the Village hereby reserves the right to accept the bid of the next highest bidder. Any oral statements or documentation are intended as informational only and do not constitute a guarantee. None of these vehicles will be sold for less than the current scrap value.